2013년 8월 17일 토요일

Dream Workshop with dreamers

8/17/2013


One of the famous author in South Korea, Suyoung Kim and other several coaches held this event, Dream workshop. This interesting event is for those who cannot find dreams or hesitate to achieve it. As for me, I had some big dreams with no specific action plans. After taking this course, I realized what I made mistake to set up my plans and I could reset my specific dreams and each action plan as well. 

Dream + Time limit = Goal
Goal + Detail = Plan
Plan * Action = Reality


This program consists of many useful activities; elevator speech to introduce oneself effectively, and a dream investment game that once one person present his/her dreams the other invest for that dream with what he has. Moreover, it was interesting that there was opportunity I could coach for someone asking when/why/what/where/how achieve that dream from today to one year later step by step. 

I will be an influential person like Suyoung :) I like her ideas but I have another perspective though. I don't want secular success but would like to be a salt of the earth and the light of the world, following His words; love God and love neighbors. (That's why my nickname is love lee which I would like to be)


My career goal is to be a marketing director at Museum of Modern Art in 25 years. And, a short-term goal(3 months from now) is to get to know marketing/PR world(I think I have to figure out the exact difference between marketing and PR), posting to this blog about what I learn every other day. Since this field is quite different from my major(information systems) and need to study to know whether this fits to me or not. So, I will experience internship related to PR and get a job in Korea. 

Specific : Post to blog about my thoughts and something to learn about PR/Marketing
Measurable : Post more than four times a week
Attainable : Knowledge, ability to set up marketing plan for MoMA store(professional version), search marketing qualification
Result-based : More than 48(4*4*3) posts on this blog, looking-good marketing plan, google qualification
Time-bound : 3 months

*Materials for posts : 1. Some prepared questions to Michelle(DRG director, my role model), 2. Books, news or research papers etc 3. About MoMA and MoMA store 4. Search marketing and its qualification test. 


Other dreamers cheered my dreams with back message t-shirt. 
Thanks all! 



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기