2012년 6월 29일 금요일

SEMPO event

June, 27th (Wed) /2nd event of June

I participated in SEMPO event at Michigan Theater. I met great marketers who work at several companies involving Pure Visibility(a famous local company specialized in SEO). I firstly met with Linda Girard, one of co-founder at Pure Visibility. She is so energetic! :) And, I talked to Chris Boggs, a speaker of this event. He gave me much information and good advice to get a job .

Five SEMPO main members spoke about each career and digital marketing. And main speaker, Chris mentioned digital marketing using Google.

If you are a marketer, SEMPO is great resource and opportunity for networking, even though the cost to join membership is sort of expensive. I strongly recommend to join this event.

SEMPO website : http://www.sempo.org/


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기